Yield: 4 servings (24 pieces)
Nom Wah’s signature pork and shrimp master filling wrapped in wonton skins are ready for you to eat at home! Served with our house-made roasted Chinese chili oil (seasoned with soy and black vinegar), and garnished with scallions, cilantro, and crispy fried garlic.
- Frozen pork, shrimp, and mushroom wontons
- Seasoned red chili oil blend
- Sliced scallions
- Fresh picked cilantro
- Crispy fried garlic
Keep wontons frozen until use. We recommend preparing this meal within 3–4 days of receiving the meal kit to ensure the best quality.
- On high heat, bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil.
- Carefully drop the wontons into the pot and stir. Lower the heat to medium-high.
- Boil the wontons for 8-10 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees when testing with a meat thermometer.
- Drain the wontons in a colander, and shake well to ensure all excess water has been drained. Alternatively, use a slotted metal spoon to remove the wontons.
- Transfer the wontons to a large serving platter. Pour red oil evenly over all the wontons.
- Garnish with scallions, cilantro leaves, and fried garlic.